There are many types of medical certificates and forms.​
They may be requested by the government, the citizen, the employer, the pension fund, the insurance company, universities, schools etc.​
Please discuss the type of certificate/form with the staff before arrival at the surgery, so we can devote enough time. The more information the better, e.g. the name of the certificate, the number of pages, etc.​
Some forms are privately financed in cash e.g drivers license on the day they are carried out.​
ALL sick notes are privately paid in cash on the day they are issued. We do not send your bill to your employer.